wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

03/08/2016

sketchbook skool online klass

sketchbook skool klass
exciting news: I’m one of the teachers in Stretching, an upcoming Sketchbook Skool klass!
yes, that’s “klass,” with a k, because Sketchbook Skool is no ordinary online art skool. Sketchbook Skool’s mission is “art for all”—they believe everyone is, and can be, creative. all people need are teachers to show them how fun it can be to develop a creative habit. that’s where I come in!

starting august 5, Sketchbook Skool’s Stretching klass will begin online. for each of the six weeks of the kourse, you’ll get a new teacher (including me!) showing you how to take your creativity to the next level. you’ll also join the Sketchbook Skool community of creative people just like us from all over the world. there are fun, informative lessons, great assignments, and places to post your creations! to check out stretching and meet the teachers, click here.

there’s still time to sign up for this great kourse, but you don’t want to miss a single moment. join me and Sketchbook Skool and sign up for Stretching now!

Aucun commentaire: